Saturday, May 24, 2014

Summer Goals and Plans

With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it's that three-month time of year again where I can finally kick back and take it easy. Here are a few goals and plans I have for the upcoming summer.

Goals
1. Blog EVERY DAY: I don't care what the subject, I really want to make a sustained effort to keep a consistent performance on DeVine Innovation (note the name change. I think it's clever). I want to eventually work on longer projects (other than Tweets and blogs) because I enjoy that medium and have not done enough with it.
2. Read EVERY DAY: Much like No. 1, I know I have to read a lot more during my down time to stay sharp.
3. Work out five times a week: I admit it's been a rough start for my summer fitness revolution (see previous blog post), but I can't give up on it.
4. Work on golf swing: I want to go to the driving range a few times and at least feel comfortable with a golf club in my hand.
5. RELAX!
Plans
The great part of the summer is the flexible schedule. I don't have to travel or have any other obligations outside of normal business hours so that freedom is the best part, but I do have some plans sprinkled in to look forward to.

Wu-Tang at the Twilight Concert series in SLC on July 31st!
Vacation back in Wisconsin in early July
Along with a Cub game ...
Beck at the Twilight Concert series in SLC on Aug. 14
Offspring concert on Aug. 26
Well, that's all I got for now. Happy Memorial Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment