Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jinxed It

Are you kidding?

You're kidding me, right?

Just when I'm pumping up the Spurs as the ultimate closers.

Just as I'm sure the Heat were going to finally be stropped.

Manu Ginobli misses the front end of a double-bonus free throw situation. Mike Miller misses a 3-point attempt, but the Spurs can't grab the board and Chris Bosh finds a drifting Ray Allen in the corner behind the 3-point stripe. SPLASH.

I'm still stunned.

The best franchise in the NBA over last 15 years was up 5 with 28 seconds left and they couldn't close the deal. And there was no way they were going to win in OT after that.

The worst part is that even though neither team has won back-to-back games yet in the series, I don't know how the Spurs can come back and win Game 7 on Thursday. But that's the great thing about it, the Spurs will have 48 minutes to prove me wrong and I really hope they do!


No comments:

Post a Comment