Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Top 10 Power Songs

I just came across a tweet from the @MensFitness account that claimed to run down the top 10 songs made since 2000 that belong on every gym rat's playlist and I have to say that most of the selections were quite lame. They make some catchy songs, but there's no way a Black Eyed Peas song belongs on a man's workout playlist. I'm trying to get in shape, not dance at a club ...

So I thought it would be a good idea to send my top out into the world of cyber space to help you power through your next workout. And its' a shame that there were tons of song that would have made the list but were made in 1998 or 1999 ...

10. Fuel by Metallica

9 .Only by Nine Inch Nails

8. No Mo Play in GA by Pastor Troy

7. It's Going Down by Linkin Park and the Executioners

6. The Takeover by Jay-Z

5. The Champ is Here by Jadakiss

4. We Right Here by DMX

3. One Step Closer by Linkin Park

2. This Means War by Busta Rhymes with Ozzy Osbourne

1. Stupify by Disturbed

I ended up going through my entire iTunes library so here's an honorable mention list:

Get Bucked by Young Buck
Hustla's Ambition by 50 Cent
You Don't Want No Drama by 8Ball and MJG
Vice Versa by Pastor Troy

100 Black Coffins by Rick Ross

A City in Florida by Deadmau5

Hustle Hard by Ace Hood with Rick Ross and Lil' Wayne

Shut 'em Down by L.L. Cool J

Head Bussa by Lil' Scrappy with Lil' Jon

Bite the Hand that Feeds by Nine Inch Nails

Neva Eva by Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz

It's Time for War by L.L. Cool J

Warrior by Lloyd Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment